UKJobsDB,com - Today’s job recruitment is very competitive, that is why you need to work wisely and it is not a hard thing to do. UKJobsDB,com will give you opportunity to do it so you would be able to make the right decision in better strategy to get quick and better result. That way you will get better prospect and safer live in the future. XL Catlin is one of the companies that you can trust to give you and your family suitable and better live in the future. Joining this company will make you able to reach your goal easier and make your dream come true.
To make the company vision and mission comes true; XL Catlin is open for new position as Underwriting Assistant - Global Programmes in London start from February 2018. Everyone who’s interested in filling this vacant, please participate in this Underwriting Assistant - Global Programmes February 2018 recruitment in London. It is advised for all participants to prepare all necessary requirements for this job recruitment procedure, as the process will need you to give suitable specification that the company wants for this position. If you feel that you are the one that can fill the specification, you can try to read further information on Underwriting Assistant - Global Programmes February 2018 in London below.MAXIMIZE your opportunity
We invent the new to help the world move forward. Combining powerful analytics and deeper insights with bigger ideas and innovative solutions, we free up our clients’ potential, thereby fulfilling our own. Take it seriously. Make it fun. Know it matters.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide efficient and high quality underwriting administration services to the Global Programmes Lines UW businesses supported in UK/ IRE region.
This role contributes in a variety of ways to the achievement of this primary purpose. It also contributes to leverage the knowledge around best practice in administering global program accounts and non-program business. The role supports the end to end underwriting process and liaise with other functions to ensure highest service quality.
Ensuring accurate, efficient processing of (complex) global program accounts including monitoring of non-program accounts, as well as overall compliance with XL Catlin policies is necessary. Furthermore, the role holder has in-depth knowledge of general insurance and can support UW in pre-and post-bind processes and other UW-related tools (like pricing tool, compliant program structures, country research etc.).
What will your essential responsibilities include?
Submission/ Renewal Phase
• Timely requests to off-shore team for quote creation and name clearance activities
• Timely and accurate binding (or declinature) of quotes
• Use underwriting tools to support the underwriter in defining the structure of global programs and provide advice to UW on possibilities for coverage etc.
• At request from Underwriting, participate in client/broker meetings to illustrate account implementation capabilities and provide deal structuring advice
• Timely and accurate processing of pipeline premium
• Proactive engagement with underwriting to ensure for new and renewed accounts with an efficient and smooth account hand over, ensuring information received is understood and complete in order to process / instruct policies on system(s)
• For new/ renewed global programs also with high complexities: Determine optimal reflection of program structure in GENIUS, be mindful of downstream and reporting impacts when doing so
• Ensure timely and high quality implementation by means of related system procedures and creation of instruction document for the network, i.e. ensure related data is complete & accurate to instruct local policy details. Likewise, processing of non-program accounts according to the defined KPI and underlying processing rules/guidelines (incl. system data entries)
• Ensures timely and complete documentation of files handled by role holder in UW file (on Document Management System)
• Accountable for correct (RI) premium, (RI) commission and tax bookings in processing systems
• Keeps track of implementation progress and liaises with our global network to resolve queries etc. of an account globally (as per defined KPI) and proactively take appropriate action
• Premium collection accountability of accounts globally and take appropriate proactive action to ensure optimal collection performance
• At request of Underwriting, ensure timely and high quality implementation of mid-term endorsements, issuance of certificates of insurance and focus on premium collection monitoring (according to the processing rules and guidelines, incl. system data entries)
• Ensure appropriate communication flow between Underwriting, Middle Office and global network for mid-term endorsements. Act as interface role between Underwriting and Local Policy Administration as well as Premium Collection teams
• Foster positive relationship with internal/external counterparts to get a mutual understanding of their needs
• Deal with and address requests originating from client/broker immediately and refer to Underwriting as required and as timely as possible. Seek confirmation from Underwriting prior to implementation of change request
• Develop an internal network for facilitating the transfer of information and data between functions and departments in order to service the requirements of the underwriters and clients
• Develop expert level knowledge with regards to systems, and processes and keep abreast of new guidelines published. Act as reference point for others in unit when questions come up and/or uncertainties exist
• Ensure data quality accuracy ratios at the defined level/metrics
You will report to the Operations Manager UK & Ireland - Professional.UNLEASH your potential
We’re looking for someone with experience in Global Programmes and with the following abilities and skills:
• Educated to at least high school level or similar
• Advanced working techniques / self-organization skills to manage assigned portfolio of accounts, keep overview of to-do’s and various deadlines by account, keeps track of in- and external correspondence by account
• Achieve processing goals and produce good quality results when under pressure
• In-depth commercial insurance knowledge with particular focus on XL Catlin’s lines of business
• Significant knowledge of Underwriting processes with regards to the following areas
• Submission/ quotes
• Risk specifics, basic pricing principles
• Global programs, structuring, compliance principles.
• Reinsurance concepts (FAC RI, Captive, Treaties etc.)
• Domestic market specifics and customs
• Advanced knowledge of premium allocation principles, (European) cross-border tax calculation & processing specifics as well as insurance accounting principles
• Experience in administration / client service function with strong negotiation & sales skills that are put to use with external stakeholders (brokers, insureds)
• MS Office knowledge at normal user level
#LI-SP1The XL Catlin group of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Location :GB-GB-London Job Field :Underwriting Support Schedule :Full-time Job Type :Standard
As one of the leading company in United Kingdom, XL Catlin opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. XL Catlin also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Underwriting Assistant - Global Programmes in London, London who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in London region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Underwriting Assistant - Global Programmes di London below.
Copyright © 2018 UKJobsDB.com