UKJobsDB,com - Today’s job recruitment is very competitive, that is why you need to work wisely and it is not a hard thing to do. UKJobsDB,com will give you opportunity to do it so you would be able to make the right decision in better strategy to get quick and better result. That way you will get better prospect and safer live in the future. XL Catlin is one of the companies that you can trust to give you and your family suitable and better live in the future. Joining this company will make you able to reach your goal easier and make your dream come true.
To make the company vision and mission comes true; XL Catlin is open for new position as Actuary, Corporate Actuarial in London start from February 2018. Everyone who’s interested in filling this vacant, please participate in this Actuary, Corporate Actuarial February 2018 recruitment in London. It is advised for all participants to prepare all necessary requirements for this job recruitment procedure, as the process will need you to give suitable specification that the company wants for this position. If you feel that you are the one that can fill the specification, you can try to read further information on Actuary, Corporate Actuarial February 2018 in London below.MAXIMIZE your opportunity
What will your essential responsibilities include?
• Quarterly Financial Reporting: Completion of a quarterly Actual vs Expected analysis across sub-lines of business within the Specialty Underwriting Division:
• Selection of resulting ultimate changes
• Consultation with underwriters and management regarding experience in the quarter, implications for financial reporting and recommendation for areas of consideration through the valuation analysis. Experience of presenting and communication of ultimate claims movements to underwriters is essential.
• Written rationalisation for all material movements and impacts in the quarter
• Valuation Analysis: The valuation is completed twice a year following quarter 1 and quarter 3 Actual vs Expected analysis:
• Opportunity to consider the appropriateness of methodologies and assumptions across all lines of business, and make changes where this is considered appropriate
• Full rationalisation of any changes to methods and assumptions and the impact on financial reporting
• Includes enhancing the list of utilised methodologies to consider different aspects and perspectives of the business to both enhance financial reporting and support the ongoing underwriting efforts
• Business Planning: The Actuarial financial reporting team is a key contributor to the development of the XL Catlin Insurance business plan each year, and this role will support our Pricing Actuaries and management in rationalising plan assumptions and outputs
• Key point of contact for Business: Through the ongoing consultation with the underwriting teams and other departments, you will become the key reserving contact for sub-lines of business within the Specialty Underwriting Division with responsibilities for understanding the needs of your customers, communicating potential changes and highlighting areas of opportunity or concern
• Legal Entity Provision: XL Catlin writes business through a number of different legal entities. You will be expected to contribute to Legal entity assessments and rationalise legal entity changes and impacts to support all the Legal entity actuaries impacted by Specialty business
• Special Projects: alongside your business and Legal entity responsibilities, you will also become involved in special projects intended to contribute to the development of the Actuarial Financial Reporting team as a whole which could involve development of processes or exhibits or focused investigations regarding new methodologies or assumptions potentially impacting the reserving analysis for all lines
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Reserving for Global Lines in London but will also involve significant interaction with the Actuarial Financial Reporting team in India. Global Lines include Specialty Insurance lines of business, inclusive of Energy and Wholesale, with a large proportion of business written on our Lloyd’s Syndicate’s paper.UNLEASH your potential
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
• Planning & Organisation: an ability to manage multiple conflicting tasks and outputs. Able to plan long term deliverables and ensure tasks are planned and completed accordingly and that any delays or complications are communicated early and resolved appropriately
• Strong Communication: excellent verbal and written communication, collaboration and presentation skills. Must have the ability to communicate even negative or difficult messages in a constructive and effective manner at all levels. Relevant experience of presenting and communicating ultimate claims movements and trends to underwriters
• Business Acumen: able to translate actuarial output into business value, ensuring various customers, including legal entity boards, are able to understand the practical implications of our analyses.
• Strategic Thinking and Tactical Implementation: ability to invent, design and build solutions
• Actuarial Experience: relevant experience within the non-life insurance. industry, with a significant focus on reserving. Qualified or near qualified preferred but strong candidates who have elected to discontinue study will also be consideredThe XL Catlin group of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Location :GB-GB-London Job Field :Actuarial Schedule :Full-time Job Type :Standard
As one of the leading company in United Kingdom, XL Catlin opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. XL Catlin also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Actuary, Corporate Actuarial in London, London who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in London region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Actuary, Corporate Actuarial di London below.
Copyright © 2018 UKJobsDB.com