UKJobsDB,com - Today’s job recruitment is very competitive, that is why you need to work wisely and it is not a hard thing to do. UKJobsDB,com will give you opportunity to do it so you would be able to make the right decision in better strategy to get quick and better result. That way you will get better prospect and safer live in the future. The Halliwell Jones Group is one of the companies that you can trust to give you and your family suitable and better live in the future. Joining this company will make you able to reach your goal easier and make your dream come true.
To make the company vision and mission comes true; The Halliwell Jones Group is open for new position as BMW New Car Business Manager in Warrington start from February 2018. Everyone who’s interested in filling this vacant, please participate in this BMW New Car Business Manager February 2018 recruitment in Warrington. It is advised for all participants to prepare all necessary requirements for this job recruitment procedure, as the process will need you to give suitable specification that the company wants for this position. If you feel that you are the one that can fill the specification, you can try to read further information on BMW New Car Business Manager February 2018 in Warrington below.
Halliwell Jones is a family business, immensely proud of operating the BMW & MINI franchise in the North West of England and North Wales.
Commencing with our first centre at Southport in 1987 Halliwell Jones has, over the years, grown from an initial staff of 15 to now well in excess of 500, with additional centres located at Chester, Warrington, The Wirral, Llandudno in North Wales and Wilmslow.
Halliwell Jones is looking for a BMW New Car Business Manager to work at our Warrington dealership.
Reporting to the BMW New Car Sales Manager, the main purpose of the job is the profitability and financial administrative duties for BMW New vehicles as well as providing appropriate cover within the dealership as and when required. Essential criteria for the position includes:
This is a full-time, permanent role for anyone with prior experience in a similar role with in the automotive industry.
- Profitability and financial administrative duties for new vehicles as well as providing appropriate cover within the centre.
- To achieve agreed financial sales targets for new and new cars, within defined operating and financial guidelines including any profit generating products.
- Adhere to policies and procedures as required to ensure the achievement of all sales objectives smoothly and in a timely manner, with specific responsibility for the Retention Strategy.
- The CRM Portal must be viewed and updated on a daily basis, allocating settlement requests and end of terms to the relevant sales executive in consultation with the Sales Managers.
- To have secondary responsibility for the enquiry management process, specifically ensuring that the enquiry management process is adhered to at all times in the absence of the Sales Managers.
- Knowledge of financial packages, accessories and insurance products.
- Reliable and focused.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to use own initiative
- Experience communicating with Senior Management
- Ability to work weekends and bank holidays
This is an incredible opportunity to join a family based business that offers both a competitive salary along with a great brand and company culture. If you have the knowledge and experience in a corporate industry and you’re looking for your next career move, then we’d love to hear from you.
Lower Emissions Allowance (LEA).
Extra £2,000 For You, For Free
As one of the leading company in United Kingdom, The Halliwell Jones Group opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. The Halliwell Jones Group also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for BMW New Car Business Manager in Warrington, Warrington who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Warrington region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for BMW New Car Business Manager di Warrington below.