UKJobsDB,com - Today’s job recruitment is very competitive, that is why you need to work wisely and it is not a hard thing to do. UKJobsDB,com will give you opportunity to do it so you would be able to make the right decision in better strategy to get quick and better result. That way you will get better prospect and safer live in the future. XL Catlin is one of the companies that you can trust to give you and your family suitable and better live in the future. Joining this company will make you able to reach your goal easier and make your dream come true.
To make the company vision and mission comes true; XL Catlin is open for new position as Senior Claims Adjuster - Private Client in London start from February 2018. Everyone who’s interested in filling this vacant, please participate in this Senior Claims Adjuster - Private Client February 2018 recruitment in London. It is advised for all participants to prepare all necessary requirements for this job recruitment procedure, as the process will need you to give suitable specification that the company wants for this position. If you feel that you are the one that can fill the specification, you can try to read further information on Senior Claims Adjuster - Private Client February 2018 in London below.MAXIMIZE your opportunity
We invent the new to help the world move forward. Combining powerful analytics and deeper insights with bigger ideas and innovative solutions, we free up our clients’ potential, thereby fulfilling our own. Take it seriously.
Make it fun. Know it matters.
We’re looking for an individual who is passionate about client service and is willing to be actively involved in the assessment and management of genuine Private Client claims portfolio through appropriate investigation/negotiation techniques.
The primary responsibility of this role is to investigate negotiate and settle all claims promptly and equitably within the provisions of the policy contract and specialist line of business, with an ‘end to end’ mindset approach within the agreed settlement authority limit. The individual will work closely with the Private Client Claims Manager and other team members, where appropriate, to drive files to resolution. It will be expected that the individual will interact/collaborate regularly with Practice Leaders and the Underwriting team. This role would suit an individual who is looking to contribute to the Claims Function achieving its overall objectives through ensuring delivery of a customer focused service at all times whilst operating within a legal regulatory framework.
The Private Client portfolio is split into 3 business segments this role will require specific technical knowledge to handle and adjust household claims for the UHNW market and the management skills to assist in the management and technical referrals of TPA’s and Coverholders for binder and outsourced products/schemes with knowledge/experience of both London market legal entity and company legal entities.
What will your essential responsibilities include?
• Pro-active manage own claims portfolio of losses to include large/complex matters within authority and negotiate to ensure a fair/equitable and timely settlement outcome.
• Monitor open claims and associated reserves values through pro-active use of diary to ensure close management of ‘end to end’ timeframes.
• Responsibility for providing technical claims advice to direct reports (if any) and managing any referral claims in close liaison with the team member.
• Responsible for effective communications both internal and external. Ensuring the Private Client Claims Manager is informed/ updated with matters of a contentious/high profile nature or matters likely to exceed authority levels.
• Promoting solid business relationships through the liaison with brokers/clients/underwriters, co-insurers and others insurance and legal professionals.
• As claim file owner, collaborate closely with the Private Client Claim Manager and Practice Leaders, where appropriate to ensure optimum file outcome and to ensure timely claims escalation.
• Pro-active engage with Claims Legal team to identify, retain and manage appropriate external legal representatives or alternative claim resolution technique. Where required pro-actively manage coverage evaluations and litigation strategy on own claims portfolio.
• Pro-active management of claims expenses through close expense management and claims best practice techniques.
• Demonstrate active participation in any Quality review processes.
• Partner with internal and external legal in setting and pursuing effective and cost-efficient litigation strategies for claims in litigation.
• Pro-active identification of recovery/salvage opportunities and appropriate pursuit/management of same to optimise recovery return. Appropriate systems entries to be made in order to record recovery activity for MI purposes.
• Where required partner Underwriters with policy review and drafting initiatives, participate in external marketing and business development activities, as appropriate. Share lessons learned and other identified trends to improve claims handling and risk assessment in the underwriting process.
• Pro-active coordination and management of communication with internal and external stakeholders (e.g., underwriting, Ceded Re, brokers, reinsurers, external vendors and co-insuring underwriters. To ensure that the highest level of customer service is maintained.
• Pro-active adherence to the XL Catlin Claim Guidelines in addition to all protocols/process related directives by Global Claims Management.
• May be required to assist in some limited claims handling aspects within the Fine Art & Specie claims portfolio.
You will report to Claims Manager – Private ClientUNLEASH your potential
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
• Education: Bachelor's degree required
• Analytic Skills: Possesses strong analytical skills and sound judgment. Technical claims handling.
• Strong ethics: Handle responsibilities with integrity and the highest standards of professionalism.
• Leadership: Role model by setting a high bar for performance, engagement and commitment. Ability to coach, develop, set expectations, evaluate and hold people accountable for delivering. Takes initiative and has the ability to lead independently.
• Technical Knowledge: Extensive experience in a comparable role with highly developed/proven customer service and adjustment/negotiating skills for household claims. Sound knowledge of key product line(s) and regulatory environment, with a strong understanding of the lifecycle of a claim, the industry and our evolving client needs.
• Emotional Intelligence: Ability to demonstrate empathy and awareness of others. Excellent verbal and written communication, collaboration, presentation and influencing skills – recognizing the need to adjust styles with different audiences. Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of sophistication. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and efficiently juggle numerous concurrent responsibilities.
• Client Service: Develop and maintain productive working relationships with insured, brokers, claim handlers, underwriters and legal counsel. Provide guidance and seek input from others as needed to achieve the best result possible. Capable of working and collaborating with a virtual team. Focused on value at all points in the claims experience delivering on our promise to clients.
• Influencing and Negotiating: Creates a common understanding among all stakeholders; takes differing perspectives into account in order to persuade others and negotiate agreements and plans effectively; searches for the best answers.
• Outcome Focus: Approach tasks proactively and anticipate needs and priorities. Think quickly and prioritize multiple work streams without sacrificing quality. Act with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines. Sets high standards for self and others; proactively manages claims, ensuring claim handling and client service levels are achieved.
• Critical Thinking: Able to understand situations or problems by breaking them down. Willing to ask questions and explore new ideas. Eager to learn and focused on continuously improving technical skills and XL Catlin claims capabilities. Identifies connections or patterns that may not obviously be related and applies understanding in new ways.
#LI-SP1The XL Catlin group of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Location :GB-GB-London Job Field :Claims Schedule :Full-time Job Type :Standard
As one of the leading company in United Kingdom, XL Catlin opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. XL Catlin also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Senior Claims Adjuster - Private Client in London, London who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in London region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Senior Claims Adjuster - Private Client di London below.
Copyright © 2018 UKJobsDB.com