UKJobsDB,com - Today’s job recruitment is very competitive, that is why you need to work wisely and it is not a hard thing to do. UKJobsDB,com will give you opportunity to do it so you would be able to make the right decision in better strategy to get quick and better result. That way you will get better prospect and safer live in the future. Cloudreach is one of the companies that you can trust to give you and your family suitable and better live in the future. Joining this company will make you able to reach your goal easier and make your dream come true.
To make the company vision and mission comes true; Cloudreach is open for new position as Data Analyst in London start from February 2018. Everyone who’s interested in filling this vacant, please participate in this Data Analyst February 2018 recruitment in London. It is advised for all participants to prepare all necessary requirements for this job recruitment procedure, as the process will need you to give suitable specification that the company wants for this position. If you feel that you are the one that can fill the specification, you can try to read further information on Data Analyst February 2018 in London below.
Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation”. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnerships with AWS, Microsoft and Salesforce and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
A stone’s throw from Leather Lane food market, our HQ is located in London at Chancery Lane. See what it’s like to work in our Cloudy Hub: A day in our London office ( https://youtu.be/OZOswsizjA4 )
How will you spend your days ?
This is a great position working closely with a variety of big name clients such as The Financial Times, Channel 4 Television.
The role requires a strong mix of analytical, interpersonal and technical skills. Using a combination of your analytical insight into large customer billing and usage datasets, consulting skills, and cutting-edge platform-specific knowledge, and you will deliver a roadmap for optimisation and maintenance of our customers’ return on their cloud investment. You will also work with customers to build robust frameworks for security management and governance within their cloud platforms. You will deal directly with the customers’ technical, project and leadership teams, providing the enthusiasm, leadership and drive to ensure that your insights are implemented.
A significant proportion of the work will be on site with customers - predominantly, but not exclusively, located around your main office location - but we are not a typical consulting organisation so you’ll spend a lot of time in the office as well where you can share knowledge with - and learn from - your colleagues.
You will also play a key part in the sales process, to develop and win AWS optimisation services business. You will also work directly with Amazon, Microsoft and our internal technical specialists.
What kind of career progression can you expect?
There is a clear career progression for this role in terms of specialist skills development which are and will remain very much in market demand. Beyond that, there are team leadership opportunities, or the potential to move into a different delivery role at Cloudreach to further broaden your skill set. Perhaps you’d like to work abroad in another office?
Being honest, if there’s another role at Cloudreach you’re interested in, we’re interested in discussing it with you at the right time.
How to stand out?
You might be a data analyst looking to move into cloud consultancy, a consultant working for one of the large consultancies, or are perhaps responsible for costing and delivering technical transformation projects at a blue chip company. None of these may apply to you but you will definitely know your way around large data sets and spreadsheets, have excellent client-facing skills and a strong technical grounding. We are looking for someone who is fun, organised and an excellent communicator, with a passion to share and apply your knowledge. You will:
- Possess excellent analytical ability and a proven aptitude with large datasets, spreadsheets, perhaps some mean SQL skills
- Have an ability to build strong working relationships with customers and drive projects to completion, ideally with 2 or more years customer facing experience
- Be passionate about public cloud platforms and ideally have some level of knowledge of AWS. We’ll teach you if not
- Ultimately, you will be a keen learner and have the ability to ace the financial and security aspects of the platform(s) - you will be a Cloud “guru”
- Demonstrate slick presentation and writing skills. You’re also a good planner and communicator generally around complex topics
- Show the confidence to drive change in complex organisational situations
- Be highly motivated and proactive. You like to make stuff happen. Quickly
- Have an honours degree in a mathematical or technical subject from leading university
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, big screen monitor, and new smartphone (you will have to choose between a Galaxy or iPhone - make the right choice!).
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture: our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy and your birthday off.
- Our Season Ticket Loan will make your daily commute less expensive.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities.
- Our office in Chancery Lane is filled with free drinks and snacks, Xbox One, pool table, board games, bean bags and sofas.
- “Cloudy Lunch” where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, it’s on us!
- Discount on private healthcare scheme and gym membership. Stakeholder pension with shared employee and employer contribution.
- We kick-off every new financial year by getting together in a cool secret location in Europe.
As one of the leading company in United Kingdom, Cloudreach opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Cloudreach also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Data Analyst in London, London who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in London region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Data Analyst di London below.