UKJobsDB,com - Today’s job recruitment is very competitive, that is why you need to work wisely and it is not a hard thing to do. UKJobsDB,com will give you opportunity to do it so you would be able to make the right decision in better strategy to get quick and better result. That way you will get better prospect and safer live in the future. XL Catlin is one of the companies that you can trust to give you and your family suitable and better live in the future. Joining this company will make you able to reach your goal easier and make your dream come true.
To make the company vision and mission comes true; XL Catlin is open for new position as Senior Claims Adjuster - Casualty in London start from February 2018. Everyone who’s interested in filling this vacant, please participate in this Senior Claims Adjuster - Casualty February 2018 recruitment in London. It is advised for all participants to prepare all necessary requirements for this job recruitment procedure, as the process will need you to give suitable specification that the company wants for this position. If you feel that you are the one that can fill the specification, you can try to read further information on Senior Claims Adjuster - Casualty February 2018 in London below.MAXIMIZE your opportunity
At XL Catlin we want to ensure that our cases are handled by claims staff that have the right proven experience, technical ability and also the time to devote to these claims. It will be your responsibility to deliver a local, technical and pragmatic solution to claims whilst participating in building consistency in a global approach
• This role focuses on the handling of North American losses which are predominately healthcare and lifescience based.We are a recognized Lloyd’s lead market for Healthcare risks and as such you will handle the majority of these claims on a Lead basis, with responsibility for setting reserves and strategy.
• We highly value the relationships we have with our brokers and you will be responsible for maintaining and developing such relations on the claims side.
• You will be responsible for the management and oversight of any TPA’s ensuring that they meet the XL Catlin standards. You may be required to perform onsite audits.
• The Claims Service we offer is a key differentiator between us and our competitors – therefore you will be required to attend Client meetings, and Industry Conferences alongside Underwriters, in order to help sell and market the XL Catlin claims proposition. You may also be required to give presentations at these events outlining the claims commitments, and describing the service Clients can expect to receive when they purchase an XL Catlin policy.
• We undertake to understand the nature of a new claim as quickly as possible to ensure that there are no surprises, and within that establishing the potential exposure of a claim and communicating this to appropriate stakeholders is key. You will be responsible for recognising at the earliest opportunity what XL Catlin’s possible and likely financial exposure will be on any large loss.
• Our insurance policies are bespoke to our Clients and every policy is different. It will be your responsibility to undertake and document coverage analysis on these cases, and undertake the necessary enquiries and investigations with our Underwriters.
• Ensuring the right investigation method is used, and managing the cost of that is important to us. You will be responsible for conducting & overseeing loss investigations, ensuring that the appropriate investigative method is used at the right cost, utilising the right people.
• Our larger losses can have a major effect on XL Catlin’s financial performance. As such being able to establish and update reserves in line with our reserving philosophy will be a key responsibility. You will ensure reserves on your cases are accurate at all times and changes communicated to appropriate stakeholders.
• We consider strong claims skills revolve around an early settlement strategy. In your role you will devise, implement and document a settlement strategy with the collaboration and assistance of other relevant stakeholders. You will also be responsible for revising that strategy as matters progress and thinking of alternative methods to resolve the claim.
• Being responsible for your cases is of paramount importance and you will maintain accountability for all assigned claims until resolution is reached.
• We expect our handlers to collaborate with others so that we can share views, knowledge and experiences with the aim of achieving quality outcomes on our cases. Additionally we seek to provide information to our internal and external customers on claims to assist them with their roles in the insurance process. A key responsibility will be to seek appropriate guidance and authorisation if the settlement value exceeds personal or file authorisation limits and be able to report to various stakeholders by a variety of methods to ensure that this authorisation is obtained.UNLEASH your potential
We’re looking for someone who has these values, abilities, and skills:
• Technical Knowledge: Significant experience of working in a liability claims environment. Have extensive knowledge of US claims, both primary and excess, Lead and Follow. US Medical Malpractice / Healthcare / Life Science experience highly desirable. We would be willing to consider high calibre candidates who do not meet all these criteria, but who possess transferable knowledge i.e. UK/international healthcare and/or lifescience experience, extensive US casualty experience etc .
• Strategic Thinking: Early identification of exposure, ability to plan and consider a resolution strategy, identify and implementing variances in strategy, the ability to find pragmatic business solutions.
• Mental Agility: Innovative thinker, inquisitive mind, willing to turn ideas on their head. Bright and can handle highly complex situations. Show the ability to investigate, question, explore and innovate. Be able to question stakeholders, discuss alternative views and agree a strategy.
• Strong Communication: Strong oral and written communication skills. Be able to present views in a professional way to a variety of stakeholders who have differing needs with regard to content and level of detail. Be able to formally present to a group, either internally or externally and express views concisely, accurately and with conviction.
• Market Awareness: Demonstrable experience and knowledge of dealing with other industry parties, a good market network and being able to show market intelligence .
• Collaboration: Sharing knowledge, showing a team approach to claims settlements, involving as required internal and/or external stakeholders in information exchange.
• Ability positively to sell: the XL Catlin Claims Service to Brokers and Clients, either individually or as part of a combined marketing strategy with Underwriters.
• Wllingness to travel: to industry conferences, key client meetings or audits when required, and in order to support other functions of the business such as Delegated Authority or Quality Assurance.
• Credentials: ACII qualified or equivalent, educated to degree level with technical claims handling experience.
• Be able to handle claims via ECF, and internal claims systems.
• Passion for results: Work tenaciously to achieve outstanding results. Set high standards for self and others. Act with a sense of urgency.The XL Catlin group of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Location :GB-GB-London Job Field :Claims Schedule :Full-time Job Type :Standard
As one of the leading company in United Kingdom, XL Catlin opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. XL Catlin also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Senior Claims Adjuster - Casualty in London, London who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in London region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Senior Claims Adjuster - Casualty di London below.
Copyright © 2018 UKJobsDB.com